Same Day Jaipur Tour
Duration : Same day return
Destinations Covered : Same Day Trip to Jaipur
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Same Day Jaipur Tour
At 5 am in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel to take you to the railway station to board the super fast and air conditioned shatabadi express.
At 6:05 the shatabadi express departs from Delhi. After some time from departure you will be served your breakfast in the train. It will take us around 4 hours to reach Jaipur.
On arrival our representative will pick you and transfer you to a hotel where you can freshen up and get ready to visit jaipur you will be escorted by your guide who will help you in everything. We try our best to make journey hassle free.
The most famous place that comes first to visit is Amber Fort. You will get to Ride a painted elephant to hilltop fort. One of the main attractions of Fort Amer is its glittering Sheesh Mahal.
After visiting these architecture marvels, the lunch will be given as buffet in a hotel where you can take a break and relax a little.
Visit the popular City Palace Complex: S.M.S Museum, Jantar Mantar and HawaMahal Jal Mahal, Rambagh Palace etc.
You will be taken back to the railway station to board the train to Delhi.
The train departs and you will be left with the sweet memories of this place. Dinner is server in the train.
On your arrival in Delhi the driver will drop you at your hotel.
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.