Delhi Agra Jaipur Tours
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destinations Covered :Delhi-Agra-Jaipur
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Day 01: Arrival-Delhi
Arrival at Delhi Airport by our representative (Holding Guest Name Play Card) meet & greet, later transfer to hotel. Then city tour of New Delhi & Old Delhi covering Birla Temple, India gate, PM House, Humayun's Tomb, lotus temple, Red fort, Qutab Minar, Gandhi memorial, Jama Masjid. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Delh-Sikandra-Agra 205 kms-5 hrs
After breakfast proceed to Agra, on the way visit Sikandra, - the Mausoleum of great Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival Agra check into hotel, later city tour of agra Visit Taj Mahal-The symbol of Love, Agra Fort and Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Jaipur- 235 kms- 5 hrs
After breakfast proceed for Jaipur, on the way visit Fatehpur sikri- Akbar Old Capital, buland darwaza (world largest Entrance gate) and Shrine of Sheik Salim Chisti. On arrival Jaipur check-into hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for excursion to amber fort in the outskirts of jaipur, Elephant ride (Optionally) ascent to the fort. Amber Fort- is the classic romantic rajasthan fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592. later visit water palace, City Palace-Museum, Jantar Mantar-Observatory, hawa mahal, albert hall and birla temple. overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur Or Delhi- Tour package Completed
Breakfast at hotel and in time transfer to Jaipur Or Delhi airport for your flight to your own destination. delhi agra jaipur tour package completed with sweet memories.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.*
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort.*
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.