5 Days Golden Triangle Tours
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destinations Covered : Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur - Delhi
- Tour Description
- Additional Information
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Transfer to hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of old and new Delhi visiting mughal monuments like the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, And Humayun Tomb and drive pass to British landmark such as India Gate, president house and govt. Secretariat. Also visit 12th century Minaret- qutub minar graceful and well sculptured and stands 75 meters.
Day 02: Delhi / Agra
Morning drive to Agra . Afternoon city tour of Agra . Visit the Taj Mahal and AgraFort.
Day 03: Agra / Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. - The city of victory beautifully preserved. The sandstone mansions of Sikri Are experiments in art and architecture and to a greatextent uphold Akbar's ideals and visions. Afternoon free forindependent activity.
Day 04: Jaipur
Morning city tour of the pink city (Jaipur) built in the 1727 a. D. To visit Hawa Mahal - palace of winds , City Palace, and Jantar Mantar, a 18th century observatory. Afternoon free.
Day 05: Jaipur/Delhi
Morning drive to Delhi enroute visiting amber fort on a hill ascending the fort on elephant back . Upon arrival in Delhi , your Tour ends or you may prefer to stay back for more exciting extension tours.
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Tonga Ride at Agra.*
- Elephant Ride At Amber Fort.*
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani = An ethnic village resort in Jaipur.*
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives.
- One Bottle of mineral water to each person daily.
- government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
- Fuel charges and Driver's Allowances.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess.
- Monument fees, (Supplement is given separately).
- Meals except then breakfast ( Dinner supplement is given separately).
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency , medical cost, tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc.